[Cob] Attaching concrete roofing tiles to cob walls

Scott Alexander seapotentialdifference at gmail.com
Tue May 10 09:18:21 CDT 2011

Ianto Evans attaches a wooden board on top of the wall as a nailing backer.
the pictures are of a large file size and may take some time to load on a
slow connection, but the third picture from the bottom on this page is a
good example: http://www.seapotentialdifference.com/cob/0908/walls.htm

S~

--
Thank you!