[Cob] FW: Earthen Floor Workshop - DATE CHANGE

Sigi Koko sigikoko at earthlink.net
Fri May 27 19:02:25 CDT 2011

We have changed the date for the upcoming earthen floor workshop to JUNE 11
& 12th.

Don't miss this rare opportunity to learn how to install an earthen floor!
We will be installing the base layer of a 6-inch thick clay floor in an
artist studio in West Virginia.  You will learn how to assess site soils for
suitability, how to determine your recipe for the mix, how to stomp the
mixture with foot-power, and how to install the clay mixture to achieve a
durable and beautiful floor.  We will install the finish layer on one
section of the floor, so participants will leave with an understanding of
the whole process of installing an earthen floor.

If you are interested in attending, please contact Beth Reese by email
beth.reese218 at gmail.com or phone 304-856-1336.  You must RSVP to
participate.  For more information on this workshop, please see
http://taprootfarm.info/adobe-floor-workshop/.  For information on other
natural building workshops, please check our website
http://www.buildnaturally.com/EDucate/Workshops/WO-current.htm.

Thanks, and hope to see you there!
Sigi

this email sent by