[Cob] Fwd: Re: Cob Work Party

Janet Standeford janet.standeford at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 19:33:26 CDT 2011

Hi again,

Well the permit is paid and Vik at Nabil's office is revising the plans
to fit into the terrace.

It is time to finish digging up roots, cutting a couple of tiny trees,
staking out the foundation, hauling in gravel,  setting up the rinse
station and cooking area.

If you are up for this please rsvp to me no later than Wednesday for
directions as we will be starting June 25th Saturday morning at 7 am.

Feel free to bring shovels, hoes, lunches and drinking water. Also feel
free to pitch a tent for the weekend you can use the rv bathroom. If you
are staying for the weekend please bring enough water and food in
coolers with plenty of ice.

If we get done with the above early enough we could at least start on
the cob oven!

Hope to see you soon,
Janet