[Cob] House Plans

Janet Standeford janet.standeford at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 23:00:42 CDT 2011

Hi again,

Our friend Fry on this list has fixed the page so on the right it says
Plans in the menu. Just click there. After I receive the structural part
we will separate the pages into Layout and Structural.

Janet

Be aware that if I mention the R value of cob I am talking about the
effective R value of 19 per 20 inches: This was the result of an energy
model done on a house in Arizona. Their building inspector passed the
results on to me and my building officials accept those for my house. If
anyone would like a copy of the letter, just let me know. This will be
my signature from now on to satisfy Shannon.