[Cob] Hello and Introduction (Andrew Purke)

The Roots lifelovers at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 09:58:43 CDT 2011

Hi Andy,

I, like you, have been lurking here for several years enjoying all of
the great advise everyone shares.  Our family, myself, Donna, Scotty and
Kaytee are finally getting close to having our own space to begin
building.  Over the passed several years I have been gathering DIY
information on everything sustainable and have recently began placing
all of the PDF files online for others.  There are over 450 files in
all.  It is a super resource for anyone.  I have only placed about a
third of them online so far but am adding more continually.  You can
find them at DIY.EdiblePlanet.org <http://diy.edibleplanet.org>.  If you
subscribe to the updates you will be contacted anytime I upload new
files.  By the way, where do you live Andy?

Scott