[Cob] ICFs using Rammed Earth

joe stolfi jsrnfl at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 17:13:37 CDT 2011

I've seen the replies, but I don't know any more than the others, BUT

You've started me thinking on my project again, Thanks!

I'm a fan of ICFs, especially living here in Florida, and also
I love the look and feel of being in a Strawbale house.

What if I structure out of ICFs w/steel and concrete, then
plaster the inside and outside like SB?
It'll give me the texture and colors, deep windows, and feel
of SB and the hurricane strength that SB doesn't offer.

THANKS for the mental stimulation.....off and thinking ;-)

Joe3