[Cob] greetings from inside

Jill Hogan jill.hogan at mat.org.za
Wed Nov 2 05:33:59 CDT 2011

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
One of the happiest nights of my life was the first night I slept in my
house, and looked up at the ceiling and thought "I did this" It was also
an amazingly humble moment.
Enjoy the house every moment and inch of it
Jill Hogan

--
*Jill Hogan*
McGregor Alternative Technology Centre "MAT"

www.mat.org.za <http://www.mat.org.za>
Phone: 023 625 1533

Signature

"Be the change you wish to see" Mohandas Ghandi

If you do not wish to receive these mails, email us with unsubscribe in
the subject. Thanks