[Cob] free help/work shops

Glenna Elf ladyglennaelf at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 16 10:23:26 CST 2012

Hi folks....

    With the new year starting I got to thinking about what all I would like to do for this next year.    One thing would be to work on some alternative building.   Both for someone else as well as my own.
   Does anyone have any plans for working on their place in this next year ??   I have to have quite a bit of notice time to get vacation days, so would like to start planning now.
   I live in the Northwest corner of Louisiana but am willing to drive to just about any of the 48 states to work for a week.

Glenna....Lord Reaper's lil elf
Only YOU can Pervert  Forest Fairies