[Cob] Cob houses in Missouri, USA

Leslie Sanazaro lesliesanazaro at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 16 07:39:54 CST 2012

Hi!

I am currently in upstate NY, but just moved here from St Louis.

My husband and I built a cob garden wall in our backyard (6x60') that you could see. But the best place I've seen cob in MO is at Dancing Rabbit Ecovillage. It's up north-- Google it-- they have a good website and house visitors, too!

I also once met a very cool couple that worked w/cob out near Cuba.  Could probably find their card if I looked! :-)

Where are you in MO?

Cheers!
Leslie