[Cob] Cobbers needed

Sky Orndoff skyorndoff at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 18:50:13 CST 2012

Hi!

This is Sky up in Helena, Montana.  I am looking to attract a few cob helpers for a small cobwood addition that I will be building this summer.  The approximate dates will be either June 1-7, or August 5-12.  I'll provide room and board and a small wage too!  Probably about enough money to cover transportation costs.  I have built two natural shelters, one conventional/superinsulated home, and some rocket mass heaters, and I'm looking to pass the knowledge I've gleaned on.  Anyone interested, please look at my website--www.earthartbuild.wordpress.com, email me at skyorndoff at yahoo.com, and/or call (406) 459-1811.  Thanks for your interest!