[Cob] Stone Haven

Janet Standeford janet.standeford at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 23:32:07 CDT 2012

Hi all...well we have a revision in at the Building Dept. The plans were
revised by Nabil Taha, of Precision Engineering, from Klamath Falls, OR.
I should start the foundation within the next two to three weeks. The
walls, floor and roof will be built as soon as the weather permits next
Spring, allowing for time to dry.
We all know these first engineered plans in the US are in the process of
becoming something that will write code so if any of you are interested in
that particular proceeding, you might be interested in these plans.
I am to receive at least the drawings by email soon so I can post them on
mystonehaven.com
The walls will have rebar as that has been proven to make cob stand up even
better in an earthquake.