[Cob] Cob Building Shake Test

dhowell at pickensprogressonline.com dhowell at pickensprogressonline.com
Tue May 15 10:29:26 CDT 2012

Thanks Ron for the CobWeb copy of the shake test story. I remember
seeing the video on Youtube and other sites. I'm gonna look into this
more because they went through all that expense, surely they wrote up
an engineering report (which is probably available to engineers who
are Earth savvy and kept hush-hush from those who don't want to do
their jobs). Officials don't like unofficial test results, but this
is about as official of a test as it gets. Now where's the paperwork!?
Damon