[Cob] reinforcement

Jill Hogan info at mat.org.za
Tue May 22 01:52:48 CDT 2012

Yea I agree completely cob is unbelievably strong good luck Damon
Jill

--
McGregor Alternative Technology Center "MAT"
Jill Hogan
jill.hogan at mat.org.za
www.mat.org.za <http://www.mat.org.za/>

We need to be the change we wish to see in the world - "Mohandas Ghandi"
McGregor Alternative Technology
If you do not wish to receive mail from us, please email unsubscribe in
your subject.