[Cob] Robert and Almudena

Chris Mcclellan service at maplecom.com
Wed May 30 14:55:37 CDT 2012

Robert & Almudena,
I agree that you should try to hook up with Scott Howard to connect to
the Portland scene.  I'm cc'ing him on this message in case he wants
to chime in and I will mention your project when I see him this
afternoon.  I would also recommend checking out the cityrepair.org
website and connecting with them.

--Chris McClellan