[Cob] Want Help in N. central Oklahoma

Neva Alsip neva at cowboy.net
Sun Jun 3 14:53:58 CDT 2012

Hello Cobbers,

We are looking for helpers this summer and fall for our project to build a cob +straw-bale building here
in north central Oklahoma.  We're about 15 miles east of Stillwater, OK.

We don't have funds to pay for help, but do have separate housing (can accommodate 4) in an underground
home on the property.  We have a large garden going and are happy to share the produce, plus our free-
range eggs, goat milk, and cheese in exchange for a few hours of daily help.

The foundation trench (2' deep by 3' wide) has been dug.  We have a stockpile of gravel, limestone
rocks, sticky clay, and we live 1 mile from the Cimarron River, so have plenty of sand.  We have several
high-line poles to use for roof support.

So, if you are interested in plugging in, please contact us at (918)387-2863 or neva at cowboy.net.

-- Neva Alsip