[Cob] Coblist Digest, Vol 10, Issue 52

Jill Hogan info at mat.org.za
Fri Jun 22 14:28:08 CDT 2012

Well done Tony, Cob and cement are not compatible at all. We do a lot of
restoration and where cement is put anywhere near cob it just breaks the
cob up
Cob with natural foundation endures for centuaries.
Jill

--
McGregor Alternative Technology
McGregor Alternative Technology Center "MAT"
jill.hogan at mat.org.za
www.mat.org.za <http://www.mat.org.za/>

We need to be the change we wish to see in the world - "Mohandas Ghandi"
McGregor Alternative Technology
If you do not wish to receive mail from us, please email unsubscribe in
your subject.