[Cob] lime/earth plaster

Dean Sherwin greenbau at att.net
Mon Jul 2 08:49:26 CDT 2012

suggest a galvanized construction/expansion joint strip between the two,
as used in commercial stucco applications to prevent cracking where
there is a large extent of plaster.  Makes a firm edge and keeps the
different types separate.
you can caulk the thin gap with flexible matching caulk if the line is a
problem, but it may also be a good feature
dean