[Cob] FW: Coblist Digest, Vol 10, Issue 61

Bernhard Masterson bernhard_masterson at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 16 17:23:10 CDT 2012

Hello Dulane,

If the clay dung plaster aesthetic is agreeable to you I would recommend just leaving it.  I do not recommend oiling the plaster since oiling will dramatically reduce the oven's ability to "breathe".  Baking puts moisture into the mass of the oven.  Avoid any barriers or materials that will limit evaporation/drying.

Happy baking!

- Bernhard

Get under a sustainable lifestyle umbrella, the carbon is going to hit the fan.

____________________________________http://bernhardmasterson.com

Natural building instruction and consultation