[Cob] thanks

Monica Proulx mon.pro at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 01:05:24 CST 2013

Sorry everyone on coblist, sent my email to wrong person.  But now that
I've mentioned it, I've been looking for a place to park a yurt for 5-6
months or more (in about 9 months), as university funding for my research
job is drying up unexpectedly early.  I would prefer to babysit a property
while owner is out of country, or will do caretaker work in exchange for
access to yurt spot, will cook meals, do gardening, yard work.  Need to be
in the northwest for lichen work, and need work exchange as part of lot
rent, as I'm flying by seat of my pants financially. Scary times, when you
invest in an advanced degree and then can't get (or keep) work.

I hope somebody fixes the economy soon.

Thanks,
Monica