[Cob] Looking for answers (Henry Raduazo): mixing cob with rototiller

Howard Switzer howard at earthandstraw.com
Sun Mar 3 13:25:13 CST 2013

God works in strange and diverse ways, why not the rest of us?  BTW, what
good is a romantic without hope? :-)  I admire the ethics of that, slowing
down to match the speed of nature.  Building naturally, even if you use a
drill or a mortar mixer, is still putting the brakes on somewhat, I think.

--
Howard Switzer - Architect
668 Hurricane Creek Road

"You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model
obsolete."
-- Richard Buckminster
Fuller<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/165737.Richard_Buckminster_Fuller>