[Cob] Looking for answers (Henry Raduazo): mixing cob with rototiller

David Thurman dmthurman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 20:31:11 CST 2013

Tim i say yes but!!!! I was going to say more but it is a philosophical
discussion better done in person than in emails. What I would say is we can
try and think of lower footprint equipment such as wind solar Bio diesel
etc. So a problem arrises  how do we solve it to a closer approximation to
an ideal. We have to sometimes allow the ideal to be just that but in the
process not forget it either and work towards it.