[Cob] Selling Cobbit's Cottage

Jill Hogan info at mat.org.za
Fri Oct 4 14:48:41 CDT 2013

Hi,

I have decided for personal reasons that it is now time for me to
release the reins of "MAT" McGregor Alternative Technology Centre, so I
am selling my share which is Cobbit Cottage. As the project is so unique
and special I am first going to market it through my circle of friends,
asking them to spread the word for me.

We will be selling/Cobbit Cottage/, as featured in Country Life,
Renaissance, Clean Slate "Cat" in Wales quarterly magazine, Biophile,
Rapport, and many more

You can see more on www.mat.org.za

Please pass the words on, many thanks
  Jill Hogan
--
McGregor Alternative Technology
McGregor Alternative Technology Center "MAT"
jill.hogan at mat.org.za
www.mat.org.za <http://www.mat.org.za/>

We need to be the change we wish to see in the world - "Mohandas Ghandi"
McGregor Alternative Technology
If you do not wish to receive mail from us, please email unsubscribe in
your subject.