[Cob] List check

Pavel Velikodvorsky willyns59 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 01:58:41 CST 2014

Hello, everyone!
Cobbers from Ukraine greeting all of you! :)

I'm new in Coblist and don't know how to use this maillists right, hope i'm
doing everything right answering to coblist at deatech.com  :)

Right now i'm trying to find all possible information about reciprocal roof
since i want to make it for my house. I already know how to do it, i've
made a models - both real and 3d, but the main question is still there -
will it be secure with the long span and green roof on it? What thickness
of logs should i use? Couldn't find the information on this matter.
My house is somewhat 11 m (36 feet) in diameter, i want to use 13 rafters
200mm (approx. 7.87 inches ) diameter logs, with the opening diameter
around 2420 mm (7.9 feet). So I'm very very concerned if it will support
the green roof, maybe you can help me with this guys :)

Anyway, Happy New Year for all!
Regards,
Pasha