[Cob] To ALL cob house fans - Our Kickstarter campaign has launched!

Alex Sumerall alex at thiscobhouse.com
Thu Jan 9 11:03:04 CST 2014

To ALL cob house fans - Our Kickstarter campaign has launched!

Get Step-by-Step Video Lessons - How to build your own beautiful cob house
out of earth and natural materials with online video workshops.

This Kickstarter campaign is to raise money to put together a series of
step-by-step video lessons that will teach you how to build your own cob
house from the ground up!

This is a monumental project and we need your support to make this a
reality.

We have 30 days to reach our goal of $10,000.

*You can visit the campaign page here for all of the details:*

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1630048118/cob-houses-and-natural-building-virtual-workshop-v

Through the site, you can back the project and pre-order your access to the
video lessons. We’re offering awesome rewards for any donations! *Remember,
you can back this project only through Saturday Feb 8, so donate now!*

Thanks for your support and consideration!

Alex

--
*Alex Sumerall*
www.thiscobhouse.com