[Cob] Rocket stove/oven/fogon workshop

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 11:20:00 CDT 2014

Rocket
Stove Workshop
                  By Ray Cirino

 We have cut down half the trees of the
world we are dieing of cancer at an alarming rate from breathing in these
harmful cooking fumes and adding to global climate change.  Join me to learn how to create a SAFE lifestyle of  baking food one minute, to relaxing in
a hot tub the next, while creating biochar,  distilling water and finally watering a garden with the
greywater.  Rocket junkyards have
made everything now possible. You will also get the basics in cob construction.  LET ME SHOW YOU HOW.

When: This Saturday starting at 10:00 to when the fun stops.
Where: 505 Solano Ave LA 90012
Fee: $60 includes pizza and fresh lemonade from lemons above the fogon.
RSVP: Ray 818-834-7074

The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual Sustainability.