[Cob] Cob Workshop A bench that fits all

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 13:15:51 CDT 2014

	* Sunday
at 10:00am - 5:00pm
3 days from now · 89°F / 70°F Partly Cloudy
	*  Show Map
545 Solano Ave. Los Angeles
This will be the start of a seating area in the largest community garden in the LA downtown area. We have a beautiful lady who is charged up by cob ( Lyd Mreno ) who wants to do a cob village here for education and quality of life. I'm excited to get this opportunity to bring it on. There's nothing more exciting to be in a garden setting playing with cob. Join us Sunday for the ground breaking. $20 fee bring lunch and drinks
call:818-834-7074

The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual Sustainability.