[Cob] Eco Roofing Material

Howard Switzer howard at earthandstraw.com
Wed Oct 1 14:23:51 CDT 2014

I concur with John's recommendations ....and metal will last a very long
time if you take good care of it. If you want to do potable water
collection make sure it is 'galvalume' without paint. John mentions
insulation and I was curious about your strategy for that as well.

--
Howard Switzer - Architect
668 Hurricane Creek Road

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model
obsolete.”
― Richard Buckminster Fuller
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/165737.Richard_Buckminster_Fuller>