[Cob] The Fogon Workshop at Cobfest

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 20:44:06 CST 2014

Please register here or contact meg at summittoseayoga.com for retreat details or call Meg for more details at (408) 506-8885.

Natural Building 5 day intensive workshop! November 17-21st
Come learn alongside Cob Legend Ray Cirino, as we build a Fogon: a Rocket Powered Cob Oven! We will also gain experience and understanding of a full spectrum of Natural building techniques. This Event is perfect for beginners and experts alike! You'll never build a cob oven after you see the multifunctional high performance Fogon.
The 5 day workshop will take place at Liberty Advance, a 160 acre yoga retreat center in east county San Diego.  Amazing meals and delicious accommodations included. Loads of fun guaranteed.
All for a low price of $225 per person!
Register here and please email meg at summittoseayoga.com or contact ray at cirino.com call for technical info818-834-7074

The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual Sustainability.