[Cob] land for sale with TLC house

Cat Yunque yunk88 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 10 15:17:05 CST 2015

To any and all cobbers....I have a house, 100+ years old can be lived in while you build your cob, and or restored.  It sits in the center of both sides of good dirt road.... 128ac +/-  4 wells
bottom, hill tops and south facing for terraced farming....was once a terraced farm...maples for syrup...not tapped this year but have other years..mostly woods used to heat with dead fall.  This has Free Gas to the house.    plenty of red clay.. and about 300-500 hand cut stone that would make a great foundation!  plenty of rock all over the farm  scavenged  Brick also on property  .rural..setting...5 min to 4 lane....pond , year round creek and two springs. .two small town 6 miles in each direction two large town 45min in both directions.  hillsides lend themselves to in ground building ... there are no building codes in WV unless you want to borrow from a bank...only thing is electric must be approved to get hooked up...this house has electric...phone and internet now.

I'm motivated...I want to go to France!  starting at 2K an ac all the other stuff goes with the property including the house.  The way the land is set up one could put other homes on the site without crowding family and friends.
 Please contact me yunk88 at hotmail.com  I can send pictures.  Love to see someone fall in love with this place as I did.

 Thanks all  pass it on!  Cat