[Cob] 7 day Straw Bale Workshop outside Berea, Kentucky

Brian (Ziggy) Liloia evacindustry at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 12:53:09 CST 2015

Hi all:

On the subject of workshops, we (The Year of Mud) are hosting a 7 day Straw
Bale Workshop outside of Berea, Kentucky this July. Participants will get
hands-on practice stacking, securing, and pinning bales, and plastering the
walls with local clay plaster mixed on-site. Unlike other similar courses,
we maintain a high instructor to student ratio, creating a very
personalized atmosphere, and ensuring that everyone will be fully engaged.
This is a full immersion course in straw bale construction techniques and
strategies. Our workshop project is an octagonal off-grid cabin in the
foothills with an earthbag stemwall, interior cob wall, and other natural
building features.

Full details here!
http://www.theyearofmud.com/natural-building-workshops/straw-bale-workshops/

Thanks for reading, folks.

- ziggy

--
Brian 'Ziggy' Liloia
Natural Building Workshops & more at *The Year of Mud*