[Cob] Tiling Around Circular Exterior Windows

Bill Wright, L.Ac., DNBAO bill at auburnacupuncture.net
Wed Jun 24 11:22:27 CDT 2015

Hi,

I'm wanting to finish the exterior circular windows in my
bale-cob building with tile. Any tips from those who have done this? Any
pictures of examples? BTW, I'll be using an earthen based lime render
(stucco) to finish the exterior.

The windows are set into the wall
about 3", so I'll line the tile perpendicular to the window, and then
cap the ends of those tiles so the tile radiates out from the window
around the circumference of the circle. What I'm really wanting to see
is pictures of this, and I'm not finding any on the web. I went to look
for pictures of my existing windows to share and alas, I can't find
them. If I find a pic of what I have, I can share it w/ y'all.

Thanks!!!

Bill

--

Bill Wright, L.Ac., DNBAO

Wright Acupuncture
and Massage

251 Auburn Ravine Rd., Ste. # 205

Auburn, CA 95603

530-886-8927

http://www.auburnacupuncture.net

This e-mail and any
attachment is a private communication and may be confidential and/or
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read,
copy, use it or disclose it to others. Please notify the sender of the
delivery error and then delete it and any attachments from your system.
Thank you.

> ---
> This email is free from viruses and malware
because avast! Antivirus protection is active.
[1]