[Cob] clay for cob construction

john fordice otherfish at comcast.net
Thu Aug 27 10:21:31 CDT 2015

Fritz,
You are welcome.  Here is a link to a study for Linn County just east of Corvallis & this also looks good for clay soils.
http://www.nrcs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_MANUSCRIPTS/oregon/OR639/0/or639_text.pdf <http://www.nrcs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_MANUSCRIPTS/oregon/OR639/0/or639_text.pdf>
Please keep me posted on how your project progresses.  I’m the Director of the Cob Research Institute & we are compiling info about cob projects.
Also, how are you planning on dealing with building permits for your project?
Regards,
john fordice  -  director - Cob Research Institute
www.cobcode.org <http://www.cobcode.org/>