[Cob] Clay tiles over earthen floors

Jill Hogan info at mat.org.za
Mon Mar 21 08:34:20 CDT 2016

We put down a lime render scree like you would a cement one and then
laid the tiles grouting them with lime rather than cement or clay.It is
10 years down the line and the floor looks great.

--
McGregor Alternative Technology
McGregor Alternative Technology Center "MAT"
jill.hogan at mat.org.za
www.mat.org.za <http://www.mat.org.za/>

We need to be the change we wish to see in the world - "Mohandas Ghandi"
McGregor Alternative Technology
If you do not wish to receive mail from us, please email unsubscribe in
your subject.

---