[Cob] Upcoming work-trade opportunities for 4-day Cob course

Brenda Quintero goldenrocksfarm at gmail.com
Sat May 27 17:09:38 CDT 2017

4-day Sculpted Cob Advanced Workshop is seeking work-trade students who will work in exchange for attending.  Topics covered include building a hogan roof structure, repairing failed cob bails, plasters, paints and more.

Shawn King and Melissa Rae King will be teaching along with myself, at Golden Rocks Permaculture Farm in Lake County, Northern California.  For more information, inquire within or see our website at www.goldenrocksfarm.com <http://www.goldenrocksfarm.com/> or our event Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/events/418646628494617 <https://www.facebook.com/events/418646628494617>.

Thank you!  Happy Cobbing!

Brenda