[Cob] cob bee habitat "openhouse", Washington DC area.

raduazo raduazo at verizon.net
Sat Jun 10 10:06:44 CDT 2017

	Saturday June 11, there will be an open house for building habitats for solitary bees at 9012 Captains Row, Alexandria, VA 22308. One habitat has been up and “running” for three years and a second is with in two or three days of completion. I will also discuss water shed design and backyard substitutes for Pro-mix and other peat based potting mixes. I have completed a year’s experience running a handicap accessible cold frame which produced all of our lettuce last year.
	We are located one mile from Mount Vernon and will be open from 1-5:00 PM.
	Take the George Washington Memorial Parkway south to mount vernon and one mile from mount Vernon take a Right On Stratford lane and a Left on Captains Row.

Ed R-