[Cob] Limewash and dusting

Pavel Velikodvorsky willyns59 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 11:21:58 CDT 2017

Hello, everyone!

I'm doing limewash over clay-plastered cob wall and encountering dusting.

Using NHL2 + syntetical pigment (red) with proportions 1:2.5 lime : water
and pigment is around 10% in volume of the lime.
Have read over the internet that the thickness of layers might be the case
of dusting and level of the dumpness of the wall - so I think i did all
good but still :)

I want to try tomorrow to add wheat flour paste (I only applied one coat,
so there is a space for experimenting)? but maybe there is another better
technique? Will be much obliged :)

Have a mice day,
Pasha