[Cob] cobbing again

Damon Howell dhowell at pickensprogressonline.com
Mon Jul 31 12:18:12 CDT 2017

I just started back on building yesterday after taking roughly a 10 year break on a 200 sq ft storage building with a loft. The walls have been exposed all this time and a couple years have been very wet, one year was the wettest this area’s seen in 40 years. Needless to say, with the tops of the walls being exposed and not allowed to dry between rains, it wreaked havoc. I lost about 6 inches of height, and about an inch and a half off each side. So, I’ve began restoration work and can’t say enough how pleasing it is to work with such a wonderful building material.
Damon