[Cob] London UK Calling

Linda Royles cobinthecommunity at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 13:28:40 CST 2018

*Calling natural builders based in London UK*

We are putting together our 2018 team of cob, cob oven and adobe block
builders to help us realise some of this and next year's projects.

Please get in touch in Feb if are interested in volunteering, skilling up,
or if have the skills and looking for paid work.

We work only in London UK, in earth constrution and community building.

--
Linda
Cob in the Community CIC

Ps if we dont respond straight away it might be because our hands our muddy
making cob. Please text 07971 881229 as this is our preferred method of
communication. Thanks