[Cob] Clay tiles over earthen floors

Alessandra Caprara alecaprara at yahoo.com.br
Sat Mar 3 13:19:54 CST 2018

I’ve been reading about grout and tile glue because I’m about using it at
the building here. I’m still in doubt about the cob subfloor. If i must to
roug it to fix the grout layer or if I can lay the grout on the flat and
smoth finished floor. Is the receip 1:3 clay and fine sand or 1 sand to 3
clay? I don’t have lime available here, may I install the tiles using this
grout receip? And I have read about adding lots of linceed oil... I still
don’t know how much oil.
Thank you!