[Cob] Searching for people who do natural building in Germany or Europe or people who are interested in that

Shannon Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Sun Dec 30 18:11:25 CST 2018

On Sat, 29 Dec 2018, dermitdemhut wrote:

[snip]
> but I would be really happy to know that there is other people who are
> involved in that topic close to where I live. Because for me it means
> that this would be people I could potentially actually meet. With
> "close" I mean in Germany or other Countrys in Europe. Do you know about
> people who do that stuff (or even give workshops or possibilities to
> join projects) somewhere around here? So far I heard about terra alta in
> Portugal and places in the UK.

Links on this page lead to some European natural building workshops scheduled
for 2019:

    http://naturalhomes.org/natural-building-workshops.htm

Christo Markham has taught workshops and is located in the Amsterdam area:

    https://www.linkedin.com/in/christo-markham-1b809712/?originalSubdomain=nl

I spend most of my time in the Rotterdam area, though I haven't taught any
natural building workshops in quite a few years, primarily due to lack of
time.

Shannon C. Dealy               |       DeaTech Research Inc.
dealy at deatech.com              | Biotechnology Development Services
Telephone USA: +1 541-929-4089 |      USA and the Netherlands
Netherlands:   +31 85 208 5570 |          www.deatech.com