[Cob] Cob Cottage - Bridge update

Gary gary at morningmistvineyard.com
Wed Apr 3 11:42:31 CDT 2019

I earlier sent an email blast regarding their 'go fund me' account to
replace the bridge that washed out...a $30,000 endeavor which also means
no courses until it's rebuilt (they're going with a railroad flatbed so
it will last their lifetime).
Turns out 'go fund me' isn't a fit for folks who live outside the
Corporate world...here's an update from Tammy, who is assisting in
coordinating all this.

UPDATE:  You know Ianto and not wanting to support the Corporate World -
they have decided to take the 'go fund me' site down and asks for cards,
letters, words of encouragement and your donation via check or cash to
be send in snail-mail form payable to:
Chip Boggs
ATTN: Bridge Fund
PO Box 905
Coquille, OR  97423

Please take a moment to consider while you read this. It's enough of a
hassle for many folks to take the 2 minutes to donate via Go Fund
Me...takes some real thought and care to write a note, perhaps enclose a
check, and tell them you appreciate all they're doing. Thanks to Ianto,
Linda, Chip and Jennifer. (you can also visit the Cob Cottage . com site
to read more information)

Thanks again Gary!  Couldn't agree with you more - these people are some
of the few "originals" left that have lived their entire lives what they
teach!

Tammy
cobcottage.com - online coordinations
thepoosh.org - director