[Cob] Cob Cold Frame

Henry Raduazo raduazo at verizon.net
Tue Mar 1 13:39:44 CST 2022

        I keep thinking that one of these days I will have to rebuild my cold frame. I had another successful harvest of lettuce this winter with out supplemental heat, and even got a little broccoli. I need to plant a lot more next year. I have a simple south facing A-frame cold frame made from a sliding glass door with cob end walls. I put glass over the north side but cardboard, plywood or any other cover will work as well. If you want a picture and a short essay on how it works just ask.

raduazo at verizon.com