Cob: RE: RE: Sealing cement roofs

Ben Harrison bharrison at crystald.com
Wed Jan 15 11:49:37 CST 2003

Not only is it not very natural but it sounds like cancer just waiting to
happen.
I'm sure there are plenty of things the uneducated poor do in third world
countries
that involve the use of hazardous, cancer causing materials but is that
something we
want to immitate? They probably still use lead based paints to cover their
interior
walls too. Don't gamble with your health just to save a buck. :)

- Ben