Cob: Cob Turtles

PJ Benet-Davis pjb at quinnemanuel.com
Thu Jan 16 17:48:29 CST 2003

Recently (today?) I was reading something about "turtles" on this list.  My Dad has some property in Northeastern Nevada at about 7000 feet.  One of his buildings has no foundation and no floor.  I understand this sort of building is not taxed in his area.  I would be interested in learning more about the cob turtle buildings because there is little rain and snow in the area and I believe it may be just the thing we could use to create an office in his RV park.  If this sort of building could be implemented now, perhaps we could go on to bigger and better things.  Could whomever posted the information e-mail me privately with information and sources for more?  Thank you.

Of other interest, you might want to check out the internet - laweekly.com - for an article about the Green Party - lots of young people out there are becoming involved - they've been dubbed "baby greens".  I must admit I haven't had time to finish the whole thing and it may not be for everyone for the same reasons, still, it's interesting.