Cob: Fw: Not a forum for politics

dcv dcv at datawise.net
Fri Jan 17 08:33:37 CST 2003

I agree that the forum should be held to on-topic issues.

Can we please relate to each other in a non-condescending manner as to not run off folks because of poor taste?

 I have left this site twice and came back because I am interested in COB - I watched two more people ask to be removed from the list in two days.

 Will the "experts" curb their tongues to allow us dumbass types to relate our thoughts without the ignorant put downs.

Unless you were "there" during the actual historical events that created these methods - you are learning with the rest of us.

Good God - life is too short for this crap. Tell me about COB not how freaking smart you think you are.

 COB BABY COB - thats what I'm talking about!

 dcv