Cob: discussion participation:

Grei Raven Shadow Walker greyraven_r at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 19 14:21:29 CST 2003

I have a few books on cob building already, pictures
are not really the issue...
...my wife is not opposed to cob, but she would prefer
to see something before investing to move our family
into pottery. I am hoping to find something within
reasonible range of the Akron, Ohio area to show her.
If anyone on the list could put me in contact (or visa
versa) with a cob owner, within maybe 200 miles of my
area, it would be greatly appreciated.
--- Myra Bonhage-Hale <lapaix at iolinc.net> wrote:
> If Will Moon is talking about the Ianto Evans
> workshop in Athens Ohio this
> past Sept. 2002, I took some photos of the Open
> House demonstrations which
> will I will be posting to my website in the next two
> weeks.  In the
> meantime, if anyone is interested, I can email them
> from theCD.  Just let me
> know your email address.  Namaste.  Myra

=====
"When I look into the abyss it stares back at me, but not as the cold
dark beast you perceive it to be.
When I am gazed upon by the abyss I see the eyes of a mother, a lover, an old friend.
When I look into the warm familiar eyes of the abyss I see that which
needs me as much as I have need.
I remember, I rejoice, I renew!"
by Grei R. S. Walker, '01