Cob: Underground Cob

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 20 07:59:07 CST 2003

Cat asked about broomcorn, cattails, and thatch.

I guess this is the stuff the guy over in Adamsville (Buford Pusser--Walking
Tall--country) grows to make brooms.  You might not want your horses or
cattle to eat it, by the way, at least until you've got a second
opinion--the first being that second URL down there.

"http://www.seedsofchange.com/garden_center/product_details.asp?UID=2003012005444782&item_no=S10893&q=Broom+Corn"

http://www.botanical.com/botanical/mgmh/b/brocor74.html

It does look to me as if the cattail leaves would do a bit better.
Especially if there are some that are doing the invasive weed routine
nearby.

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup