Cob: RE:cob in OH

Grei Raven Shadow Walker greyraven_r at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 20 22:12:28 CST 2003

I found it in an issue of BACK HOME MAGAZINE,
unfortunately I can't recall which issue. the design
was relatively simple though...
...it called for placing the tank from a discarded
water heater horizontally in a properly sized
insulated plywood box, with a 45 degree double glazed
front panel. Pipe it through your wall and run it
between the water supply and the primary water heater.
I figure with some playing around (and probably
finding more up-to-date articles) a few of these could
supply (possibly even through thermo-siphoning) an
in-slab hydronic system.
--- Yun Que <yunk88 at hotmail.com> wrote:

<HR>
<P>Cat here, Any sites for the bread box you speak
of?</P>
<P><EM>for the good of all C</EM>at<BR><BR></P></DIV>

=====
"When I look into the abyss it stares back at me, but not as the cold
dark beast you perceive it to be.
When I am gazed upon by the abyss I see the eyes of a mother, a lover, an old friend.
When I look into the warm familiar eyes of the abyss I see that which
needs me as much as I have need.
I remember, I rejoice, I renew!"
by Grei R. S. Walker, '01