Cob: Re: (no subject)

Jill hotmail writejill at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 26 07:13:02 CST 2003

An insolated pocket door then! Good idea.
How do I insulate the metal roof?
How do I determine how much wood I need? There is the roof, of course, and the second story (just over one small part of the house) loft needs wood for the floor...
We are thinking to use solar and do "buy back". That would incorporate using both solar and the grid. There are utilities right at the driveway to our land. It is less an issue of needing to choose alternative, as wanting to. I am sure it is less there, but here in So. CA, our bill for gas and elect runs about $150 a month, and I am NOT using air conditioning or heat. (no need, as I am currently writing you in a pair of shorts)
-jill