Cob:

Yun Que yunk88 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 27 14:01:54 CST 2003

<P>Cat here,  Get a hold of some of the local old timers who have critters.  Live stock is best down wind, flies!!!</P>
<P><EM>for the good of all<BR></EM><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>From: "Jill hotmail" <WRITEJILL at HOTMAIL.COM>
<DIV></DIV>>Reply-To: "Jill hotmail" <WRITEJILL at HOTMAIL.COM>
<DIV></DIV>>To: "cob list" <COBLIST at DEATECH.COM>
<DIV></DIV>>Subject: Cob:
<DIV></DIV>>Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 23:12:01 -0800
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>>http://www.on-callnurses.com/cob.htm
<DIV></DIV>>I know that the design gives a lot of exterior walls, but I thought that the long hall between the living and kitchen areas would be a solar envelope. Plus, if the idea to make a strong cob house is to keep it small, I had to make several small houses and connect them.
<DIV></DIV>>Please keep giving input, as we work out the plan.
<DIV></DIV>>We intend to use topiary designs for garden walls / separation. Off the kitchen is the food garden, with grey water for kiwis and such. Off the living room is grassy play area with hedges to define the area. Beyond that - livestock